Windows 8 Product Key for Free 100% Working
Windows 8 Product Key is an “operating system” designed by Microsoft. Many new changes were introduced in Windows 8 and many found it difficult to use. Windows 8 is very similar to Windows 8, but it has some of the problems that occur in Windows 8.
There have been several versions of Windows in recent years, including Windows 7 (released in 2009), Windows Vista (2006) and Windows XP (2001). While earlier versions of Windows mainly ran on desktops and laptops, Windows 8 was also designed to run on tablets. This simplifies the interface and works with a touch screen.
Features of Windows 8:
1. Faster boot times Loading and boot speeds have improved significantly compared to previous generations of Windows. This is partly due to the “better allocation of resources” in applications and systems. Compared to the Windows 7 desktop processor, Windows 8 has faster boot rates, but how has it improved compared to Windows 7? Windows 8 uses a technique that puts the system (the kernel is considered the OS resource manager) in hibernation mode, so every time it looks like “partial hibernation”. Rebooting the system will reset the previous memory faster.
2. Innovative & Dynamic Desktop: When you log on to Windows 8, you first see a tile-based interface, the Metro UI. At first glance, the UI looks intuitive to use on touchscreen devices like tablets and smartphones. In fact, on such devices, touch these apps to open them. The “grid layout” seems to facilitate this interaction. Needless to say, you can customize the grid by adding and organizing applications, but the cool thing is that Windows 8 not only allows you to “personalize” your desktop with “organization” but also to display information real-time What you can do through them. Microsoft has shown how to use the Weather app antenna to display the current city temperature without activating the app. The same is true of email and so on. At a glance, you can access all the information you need to be informed and take urgent action at a glance.
3. Improved Search Function: Windows 8 does not have a search box at the bottom of the Start menu. By the way, there is no brand launch menu! This does not mean that useful search features are not available. Just enter what you need. From the right a search box appears and the results are displayed. The search function is even more powerful, with all the applications and files that appear immediately displayed. Unlike Windows 7, Windows also allows you to search within applications that use the Windows 8 search feature. The search window, which appears on the right side of the desktop, contains a list of applications that can perform a search. For example, if you search for an email sent by a specific contact, you can enter that name and use the email application to search from within.
4. Windows To Go: Of the entire list here, this is the one that offers the most useful features to the user. With Windows To Go, users can make a copy of the operating system, including settings, wallpapers, files, and applications, on a USB thumb drive. If you connect the plugin to another computer that already has Windows 8 installed, you can boot up your computer and resemble the normal operating system without changing the settings. The probability of such a feature is high and there are many possibilities. The search window, which appears on the right side of the desktop, contains a list of applications that can perform a search. For example, if you search for an email sent by a specific contact, you can enter that name and use the email application to search from within.
5. Windows Live Syncing: Like Windows To Go, the new Windows 8 provides Windows Live synchronization so users can connect to any Windows 8 computer with their “Live ID” and get their own “custom settings”. Every time a user logs on to a computer with a Windows Live account, the desktop looks the same. Migrating to a new computer will probably be easier if the user has synced all the required settings.
How to Install Windows 8 Using Product Key?
Activating the product is essential to unlocking the premium features of the Windows 8. Operating System Follow the steps below to enable Windows 8 with the Windows 8 serial key.
- Locate “My Computer” in the Start menu and right-click to open the Properties dialog box.
- Locate the “Enable Windows Now” option, enter the 25-character code, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the first win 8 product key fails, try another product key from trial and error.
- Restart the computer to terminate the process.
Windows 8 Product Keys for 32-Bit
Windows 8 Product Keys for 64-Bit