How To Activate Windows 10? Easy Ways 
If you are searching “How to enable/activate Windows 10“, you have reached the right place. In today’s guide we will present some simple and basic steps that will help you to easily activate Windows. Many methods are available on the Internet, but not all are convenient. This means that the details of each step are not properly explained. However, the following methods will teach you everything and can be easily implemented. This guide is for those who have already purchased a product key and also for those who have not.
Why Have Windows 10:
Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system in the world. This is because this operating system is based on a GUI (graphical user interface). This means you can navigate to any page or open an app with just one click of the icon using your mouse. That’s why everyone liked other operating systems like Linux and Ubuntu Raspberry.
But the only problem with Windows is activation. This is a paid OS, others are completely free. People can get it online, but not many people know how to activate it. Many people do not have an activation product or key, but they still wish to activate it to enjoy all aspects of it with ease.
How To Activate Windows 10?
Here are two methods you can use to enable Windows 10 with or without a product key.
If you purchased or licensed, follow the first guide. Otherwise, scroll down to the second guide.
Method 1: Activate Using Product Key
To activate the window without any problems, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Start menu from the taskbar, or click the Windows logo button on your keyboard.
- Then click the Settings icon on the account icon on the left.
- Scroll down and open the Update and Security option.
- From here, you have to open the trigger menu on the left side.
- After selecting this, just click on “Change Product Key”.
- A pop-up window appears, just enter the 14-digit code and press [Next].
- This will start a search for the key, whether it is correct or not, and will display a Windows activation message.
That’s all. To close everything and check the status, right-click [My Computer] and click [Properties]. Scroll down to see the status of Windows when turned on. This is the easiest way to enable it using your own key product.
Method 2: Activate Windows 10 Without Product Key
This second method does not require a license key. It works completely free of charge and the programs used are secure and protected. The tool is called KMSPico and is also suitable for Windows and Office activation.
This tool was developed by the Daz team, which has made numerous contributions to the field of actuators. 100% free and supports all versions of Windows. Available for 32 bit and 64 bit architectures. This provides a genuine permanent activation that lasts until you install a new Windows operating system.
Activate Windows 10 Using KMSPico:
As mentioned earlier, “KMSPico” is a free tool used to activate Windows. Now let’s find out the right way to get a free license.
First, you need to disable the antivirus program or Windows Defender (because this type of tool is on the black list of antivirus). To disable Windows Defender, you can perform the following steps:
- Open the Start menu, click Settings, scroll down and click Update and Security. In the left menu, click Windows Security. A controller that disables real-time protection.
- Then go to the folder where you downloaded this tool and export it with tools like WinRar, 7Zip, PeaZip
Now use it to Activate Windows:
- Create a new folder called KMSPico 11, open this folder and search for KMSPico 11.exe.
- Right-click the KMSPico 11.exe file and click [Run as Administrator]. You will be asked for permission.
- Just click [Yes] to open the installation window.
- Follow the instructions there and after a while the program will be installed on your computer.
- Then close all programs (if any) in the background, then open the Start menu or press the Windows logo key.
- Now you can see the KMSPico icon in your newly installed menus, or just enter the name and find it easily.
- Then right-click the icon and click Run as Administrator.
- When prompted for confirmation, simply click Yes and a new window with a red button will open.
- Without touching anything, just press the red button and the program will start reading that file.
- Wait a few seconds until you hear the “confirmation” and “program completion” alerts. Then, a green background appears on the Windows logo. This means that it is currently active.
To check the status, simply restart your computer, then right-click My Computer and click Run as Administrator.
Scroll down to see the status of Windows (Windows 10). The window becomes active. This is the easiest way to get a permanent activation without paying 10 minutes.
How To Activate Windows 10? 2 Easy Ways Explained Conclusion
Note that many articles and guides are available on the Internet for “How to enable Windows 10”. Most of them do not work or provide toolbars containing viruses or malware. However, we do offer KMSpico, a perfect tool without viruses, trojans or malware.